- Talent 100 Mentor
- Hewitt Le
- Learning Centre
- School Attended
- Bossley Park High School
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary: Mathematics) and a Bachelor of Science at the University of Sydney
- Recipient of the NSW Department of Education Teacher Education Scholarship
- Recipient of the University of Sydney E12 Scholarship
- Accepted into 8 different degrees through early entry across 6 different universities (UOW, NDA, ANU, WSU, MQ and ACU)
- Received a Band 6 in HSC Mathematics, HSC Mathematics Extension 1 and Music 1
- Runner‑Up in the 2017 FRC Steamworks Tournament and 3rd Place Roockie in Houston International Championship.
- Recognition for Commitment and Excellence in Robotics.
- Finalist in the Origin Little Big Ideas Competition.
My top 5 study tips
1Setting yourself goals throughout study sessions will ensure you experience a sustained sense of achievement, hence encouraging you to stay motivated
2Remember to take frequent breaks. No human can work tirelessly so taking a break, whether that be watching a movie or going for a run or hanging out with friends is definitely beneficial
3Don't overload yourself with too much work in one afternoon. Relax and plan your entire week, focusing on which days should be allocated what type of work
4Do not disregard hobbies or fun activities completely even in your HSC year. Remember to enjoy the year as well as study
5Before exams, a good night's rest is just as important as the last couple minutes of cramming if not more important so ensure you sleep well before exams so you are revitalised and ready to smash the next day's exam