- Talent 100 Mentor
- Angelique Sweep
- Learning Centre
- School Attended
- Brisbane Girls Grammar School
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Sydney – 2019 – expected graduation 2022
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Sydney (through GAMSAT after completing Science Honours Program at UQ) – expected graduation 2022
- Bachelor of Science (BSc Hons) Honours program, University of Queensland – 2017
- Achieved First Class Honours and a Deans Commendation for academic excellence.
- Deans Commendation at the University of Queensland
- Masters of Brain and Mind Science (MBMSc), University of Sydney – 2016
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Biomedical Science (BSc), University of Queensland – 2015
- Collegiate Scholarship from Bond University (2011)
- Head Girl of Brisbane Girls Grammar School – Completed 2011
My top 5 study tips
1Find what works for you and perfect it. Everyone has different learning styles.
2If it isn't challenging you, you won't get anything out of it except a false sense of security.
3Don't compare yourself to others. Just continue to push your comfort zone and reflect on what you've achieved (you're capable of more than you think).
4I mean it when I say "reflect on what you've achieved". Learn from your mistakes and your successes.
5Enjoy it! Learning is a process of discovery and there is something interesting to be found in every subject matter.