- Talent 100 Mentor
- Waleed Quader
- School Attended
- Sir Joseph Banks High School
- Bachelor of Science (MedStream) at the University of Sydney
Majors - Immunology &
- Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute Award for Science Excellence
- Reuben F. Scarf Award for excellence
- Competed in and won the Bankstown City Council International Youth Day Debating Competition
My top 5 study tips
1Keep a well laid out study schedule, including study time, short breaks in between and time for activities that you enjoy.
2Don't get bogged down in the final weeks of study by cramming
3Keep upto date and consistent with your studies throughout the year
4Spend at least 30 minutes every day after school to revise the material you have completed that day
5Start practicing HSC exam papers as early as possible to become accustomed to question style and keywords.